Test for Bible Facts Lesson
Instructions: Fill in the blanks with the correct answers.
1. The Bible has been translated into more than _________________ languages and dialects.
2. The first book printed with movable metal type was the _______________________ Bible, printed by ______________________________ ____________________________________, before August 15, __________________________.
3. The first complete English version of the Bible divided into verses was the ______________________ Bible, printed in _______________________.
4. The Bible was written by some ________ men, only one of whom, ________________, was a Gentile.
5. The Old Testament contains _____________ books.
6. The New Testament contains _____________ books.
7. The shortest book in the Bible is _______________________, with _______ verses.
8. The longest book in the Bible is _________________________, with _________ chapters.