Test for the Chronological Study of the Life of Christ Lesson
Instructions: Fill in the blanks with the correct answers.
1. The best Biblical and historical evidence suggests the Christ was born within the time frame of ______ BC and ________ BC.
2. While we can't be sure, the best evidence suggests that Christ began his earthly ministry between the years of ______ AD and _____ AD.
3. John records Jesus ministering through ______ Passovers, or a total of ____ years. Since His ministry started prior to the first Passover, we have an additional portion which brings the total to approximately ______________ years.
4. The best historical and Biblical evidence suggests that Jesus was crucified in the year ______ AD.
5. In conclusion, the Gospels contain a _______________________ record that is consistent with ______________________ and the known facts of ________________________.