Test For Prayer Lesson
Instructions: Fill in the blanks with the correct answers.
1. Prayer is our ________________________________ with God.
2. When we pray, we pray to our _________________________ ________________________.
3. We are to ask, and pray in _________________________ ____________________________.
4. Jesus Christ has made the believer fit to be ____________________________, and ___________________________, by God.
5. The attitude with which we pray should be an attitude of _______________________________.
6. We pray for ____________________ glory and ____________________ benefit, not vice versa.
7. Christian prayer is _______________________ and to the _____________________________.
8. A simple tool to help us pray better is to remember the letters A-C-T-S. These letters stand for, A-__________________________, C-________________________________, T-__________________________________________, S-_________________________________________________.
9. There is a basic Spiritual Law for prayer, which always works. The spiritual law is that we must _______________________ and be willing to _________________________ the ____________________ of God - whatever it may be for us. Our prayers must not be efforts to bend God to our _________________ or _____________________________ - but to yield ourselves to His - whatever they may be.
10. Just as it is always better to get a map before we start a journey, it is better to _________________ before we begin a task.
11. Christians are personal _________________________ with God.