Test for How To Deal With Trespasses In The Body Of Christ Lesson
Instructions: Fill in the blanks with the correct answers.
1. The Bible passage that best explains how to deal with trespasses in the Body of Christ is Matthew, Chapter ____________, verses _______-_________.
2. We should resolve differences, A)to maintain ________________ in the Body of Christ, B) so Satan cannot gain ________________________ over us, and C) to restore a ______________________ ________________________.
3. The first step is to go to your brother ____________________________.
4. The second step is to take another _____________________________.
5. The third step is to tell ______________________ ________________________.
6. There would be far fewer misunderstandings in the Body of Christ if people would be firmly devoted to _______________ for their brethren.
7. If you are aware of sins or trespasses you have committed against your brother, you have a responsibility to go to him and seek his __________________________________.
8. Be willing to be __________________________ and _____________________________ to others, even if you don't feel you're at fault.
9. Don't be so rigid or self-righteous that you stand in the way of a brother's ________________________ with you or with God.