Test for Witnessing: A Matter Of Life Or Death Lesson
Instructions: Fill in the blanks with the correct answers.
1. According to James 5:20, "Let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a _____________________________ of sins."
2. The Bible says that Jesus is the ____________________ way that we can be saved.
3. The responsibility of delivering life-saving Gospel to the lost has been committed to all ______________________________.
4. Paul said that the ministry of _________________________________ people to God has been given to all those who have been _____________________-_____________________.
5. It is not your responsibility to tell the whole world about Christ, but it is your __________________ to tell "___________________ world," meaning those you live with, work with, or your friends and family.
6. It is very possible that ________________________ may be the only opportunity that some may ever have to hear the message that could save their life.
7. The Four-Step Plan for Effective, Daily Witnessing includes,
1) Live an ____________________ and _______________________ life, daily, as a good witness and testimony of Jesus.
2)__________________________ or ___________________ verses in your Bible relating to salvation, and equip yourself with ___________________________, ______________________________, or invitations to Church that you can distribute.
3)_________________________ your life to the Holy Spirit daily.
4) When the opportunity arises in casual conversations, _________________________ your testimony of how you found Christ. If you sense their ____________________ is open, go further and invite them to pray and accept Jesus.